About the NCCA
The Mission of the NCCA is to ensure that it:
- Promotes the awareness of the Industry.
- Is the leading Employers Association for the Contract Cleaning Industry.
- Provides a unified voice for the Industry.
- Sets and promotes industry standards.
- Develops guidelines and frameworks for skills development of industry players and the education of end-users.
Code of Ethics
Members subscribe unconditionally to:
- Provide appropriate services to meet customer needs, at prices economic to both parties
- Employ competent staff and make them effective through training and the provision of suitable equipment and materials
- Respect competitors within the spirit of free enterprise
- Promote the Industry through professionalism at all levels
- Comply with the statutes and the Association's constitution and to be open to audit in order to ensure compliance.