Welcome to the NCCA
The Association was constituted as a National Association in 1987 and is dedicated to developing and setting appropriate standards for the contract cleaning industry.
Its mission is to provide leadership to the industry by striving to create a professional environment through facilitating and co-ordinating industry activities, by providing quality services, maintaining a national platform and influencing the environment to achieve the desired benefits for its members and the community as a whole.
The Association aims are to:
- provide a unified voice for cleaning contractors, cleaning suppliers, and organisations who provide allied services to the Industry;
- strengthen the competitiveness and profitability of its members by providing professional and management expertise;
- set and maintain industry standards;
- develop guidelines and frameworks for skills development within the industry working within the structures of the Services Sector Education and Training Authority (SSETA);
- impress on clients the professionalism, integrity and credibility of its members by adherence to a code of ethics and all legislative requirements applicable to the Industry;
- safeguard its interests by representing the industry views to government departments and the private sector; and
- provide a regular forum for members to meet and discuss matters of mutual interest.